Kick off your NYE celebration early with your favorite four-legged friends at the Bar K Noon Year’s Eve Party, in partnership with Benebone!
Ring in the New Year in a way only Bar K can offer! Don’t miss THE event of the doggy holiday calendar, where early birds (and early dogs!) come together for a Bar K tradition like no other.
• Doggie Party Hats: Be one of the first 100 dogs and grab a complimentary party hat! Watch your pup show off their style and join the festive spirit.
• Countdown to Noon: Join our live countdown leading to a spectacular Giant Tennis Ball Drop. Toast to the New Year with a champagne (and dog-friendly Brutus Broth) toast for humans and dogs alike!
• Benebone Holiday Swag: Our friends from Benebone will be here from 11-1, bringing holiday cheer with exclusive swag bags. A special treat for your pups to celebrate the season!
• Music and Fun with BTP Productions: Get ready to groove with BTP Productions. As our master of ceremonies, they’ll keep the party lively and fun!
• And More Surprises: Expect a few more surprises that will be announced closer to the celebration!
Don’t miss out on the fun – mark your calendar and join us for an unforgettable start to your New Year’s Eve! It’s more than just a party; it’s a celebration of the bond we share with our canine companions. See you there, party animals!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
Must be properly socialized for group play
Must be at least 12 weeks old
Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.