Last modified: MAY 13, 2020
Bar K Holdings, LLC. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Bar K” or “We”) respect your privacy
and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when
you visit the website https://www.barkdogbar.com/ (our “Website”), and/or when you become a Bar K
Member or visit Bar K as a guest, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and
disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Bar K.
• Via the Bar K Membership Application.
• Via the Bar K Guest Entry Form.
• Through official Bar K mobile and desktop applications that you download now or in the future,
which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and Bar K.
• When you interact with Bar K-sponsored advertising and applications on third-party websites
• On any physical or electronic forms that you complete in connection with any Bar K-sponsored
events or activities.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Any third party (including our partners and affiliates), including through any application or
content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and
how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our
Website and/or not to submit any information to us. By accessing or using this Website or voluntarily
changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not directed to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
personal information to Bar K via our Website or via the online forms described in this policy. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 online without verifiable written parental
consent, such as in connection with our Bar K Kids’ Policy. If you are under 13, do not provide any
information to us on our Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or
received personal information from a child under 13 without appropriate parental consent, we will
delete that information. If you believe we might have any unauthorized information from or about a
child under 13, please contact us at:
Bar K Holdings, LLC
501 Berkley Parkway
Kansas City MO 64120
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
• That you submit via the “CONTACT US” form on our Website and by which you may be
personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any
other identifier(s) by which you may be identified and contacted online or offline (“personal
• That you submit to us via the Bar K Membership Application Form which can be accessed via our
Website, including personal information;
• That you submit to us via the Guest Entry Form which can be accessed via our Website or at our
premises, including personal information;
• That you submit in connection with purchases or other transactions committed on or via our
Website or at our premises;
• That is about you but does not contain personal information and does not identify you
individually, such as the date/time you accessed our Website, etc.; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us via forms on our Website or otherwise, or
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses, and other information. The technologies we use for this automatic
data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You
may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if
you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have
direct your browser to our Website.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect
and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash
cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as
web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Bar K, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
• To improve our business and the products/services we offer to you.
• To improve our Website and any additional functionality/content.
• To personalize our website experience for our users.
• To respond to inquiries or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• For the purpose of delivering advertising or promotions to you that are based on your
characteristics or interests.
• To carry out our obligations and/or enforce our rights arising from any legal obligations imposed
by law or contract regarding our relationship with you.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
If you are a Bar K Member, in addition to the foregoing we may use information that you have provided
to us, including any personal information:
• To ensure that you are in compliance with all Membership Terms & Conditions, such as updated
vaccination records, identity of your veterinarian, etc.
• To provide you with notices about your Membership account/subscription, including expiration
and renewal notices.
• To alert you to upcoming events/services about which we think you may be interested.
• To provide you with any other information about your Membership or about Bar K generally.
If you have “opted in” to such communications via the Membership Application, the Guest Entry Form,
or otherwise, we may use information that you have provided to us, including any personal information:
• To alert you to upcoming events/products/services about which we think you may be
interested, including both Bar K events/products/services as well as events/products/services
offered by our partners, affiliates and/or other third parties.
• To communicate with you and provide you with any other information that we believe you
might find valuable.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We may disclose aggregated and/or non-personally identifying information about our customers,
without restriction. This may include aggregated data about visitors to our Website; visitors to our
premises; and aggregated Membership data such as demographics, location, etc.
We may disclose personal information about you without your consent only in the following situations:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and
who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it
only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bar K’s assets, whether as a
going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal
information held by Bar K is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; for example, to contact your veterinarian to
obtain updated vaccination records for one of your dogs.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government
or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect your health or safety or the health
or safety of others; or the rights, property, or safety of Bar K, our customers, or others. This
includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Apart from the foregoing, we will only disclose personal information about you to third parties if you
have “opted in” to such disclosure via the Membership Application, the Guest Entry Form, or otherwise.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you. We contractually require these third
parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we
disclose it to them.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information, including your opt-in choices, by logging into the
Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any
personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change
information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the
information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and
from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions are processed by
third-party processing firms; we do not collect or store any confidential financial information
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where
you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping
this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted via our Website or email systems. Any transmission of personal information is
at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
501 Berkley Parkway
Kansas City MO 64120