Join us on Sunday, September 17th, from 2 – 4pm at the Reiger container inside the All Dog Park at Bar K for a casual get-together designed especially for 30’s & 40’s singles in Kansas City! This event is all about connecting and getting to know others in a relaxed and friendly environment. Whether you want to chat about your pups, share thoughts on life, or just comment on the summer heat, this is the place to be!
This isn’t your typical speed dating scene. Instead, Approach Dating focuses on offering spaces where organic conversations can flow. And if you’re someone who enjoys a fun game, we’ve got optional conversation starters lined up for you.
Spotting other singles is a breeze – just look for the name tags. It’s our simple and effective way to ensure you mingle with like-minded folks.
Come, enjoy the ambiance of Bar K and make meaningful connections. See you there!
To make the deal even better, register using the free Eventbrite link to receive $5 off your dog’s entry during the event:
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.