- This event has passed.
ADOPTION SATURDAY W/ THE FERAL COMPANION
March 11 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join Bar K and The Feral Companion for an adoption event in Petfinder Park at Bar K!
About The Feral Companion: We are a no-kill organization. Our group is very unique. We cater to all of those pups that take a long time to rehabilitate. In many shelters, there is no time for lengthy rehabilitation and sometimes workers lack experience with these shy dogs. We specialize in feral, shy, and special needs dogs. We want to help as many as we can that sometimes get overlooked in kill shelters.
Remember: Every dog adopted at this event will receive a one-year Bar K membership ($225 Value).
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
- Must be properly socialized for group play
- Must be at least 12 weeks old
- Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
- Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.