- This event has passed.
Bar K Barks Back Give Back Night Featuring Pet Resource Center of KC
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on Monday, February 20th from 6-8pm to help support our Bar K Barks Back partner, Pet Resource Center of KC. During this event, a volunteer from the organization will be on-site to share information about their work and answer questions! Bar K will be donating 10% of our food and beverage sales during the event to Pet Resource Center of KC.
You can also support Pet Resource Center of KC by drinking a Bar K Lager! In partnership with our friends at Crane Brewing Company, we will donate $1 for every Bar K Lager sold during the months of February and March to Pet Resource Center!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk. https://barkdogbar.com/beco…/kansas-city-guest-entry-form/
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
- Must be properly socialized for group play
- Must be at least 12 weeks old
- Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
- Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.