We’re bringing football’s most adorable tradition to Bar K for the 2nd annual Bar K Puppy Bowl! Puppies ages three to nine months who are current on vaccinations are invited to join us on Saturday, February 12th to participate in a four-game series in Petfinder Park Stadium. We encourage you to bring your fan base to cheer on your pup, and the Bar K Puppy Bowl II will air on tv’s throughout the park.
Lucky 13 rescue will also join us with adoptable puppies. The adoptable pups will even have a featured game of their own!
How to Participate: The Bar K Puppy Bowl II is open to all puppies ages three to nine months who provide current vaccinations.
All signups will be on the day of the event beginning at 12 pm and ending at 1:30 pm.
Bar K Puppy Bowl II will be held in Bar K’s Petfinder Park from 2-4 pm featuring four 6-on-6 games (15 min each).
• One puppy entry into the Bar K Puppy Bowl II
• One doggie bandanna courtesy of Tito’s Handmade Vodka
• A custom-made cookie “trophy” from Three Dog Bakery with your dog’s name on it!
• $5 Tito’s Handmade Vodka “Hail Mary”
• $5 Tito’s Handmade Vodka “Touchdown Punch”
• $3 Beer Paws Craft Beer for Dogs
• Seresto Stage Live! Feat. Zack Mufasa 2-5pm
• Lucky 13 Rescue onsite with adoptable dogs and puppies
• A featured match for the adoptable pups.
Come watch these adorable puppies show off their finest football skills at the Bar K Puppy Bowl II!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.