Bar K Spirit Week: Pajama Day
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Longer days are finally here! Help us spring into our summer hours by joining us for #BarKspiritweek! This event will run from Monday, March 27th through Friday, March 31st. Come take a picture in the park with your best outfit and tag us on social with the hashtag #barkspiritweek for a chance to win a pair of Beerfest tickets! Don’t forget to include your dog in on the fun! We will have giveaways all week long as well as drink specials featuring our #barkspiritweek partner, J. Rieger & Co.!
As an added bonus – sign up to become a Member during #barkspiritweek and get 100 bones added to your loyalty account to redeem for free food/drink/swag!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
- Must be properly socialized for group play
- Must be at least 12 weeks old
- Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
- Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.