Our love for our dogs gives us a special sense of community and what better way to celebrate than a Bar K St. Louis gift exchange?! Whether you’re a Member or a guest, Bar K invites you to come participate! The fun doesn’t end just with the gift exchange; every dog who participates will receive a free Holiday dog cookie and bandana!
Bring a dog-focused gift with a value of $20 or less, Ex. a toy, a special treat…. a Bar K gift card 🙂
**Bring an extra item to donate to a local rescue, and get a voucher for either a free drink or free entry for your next visit!**
Here is how it works:
We will meet in the Kennelwood Inspiration Studio and do a traditional “White Elephant”.
1. Each player brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool
2. Players will draw numbers to determine what order they will go in
3. The first player selects a gift from the pool and opens it
4. Players after the first can choose to A. pick an unwrapped gift from the pool or B. steal a previous player’s gift. If a pervious gift is stole, that person picks and unwraps a new gift.
A present can only be stolen TWICE, then it is out of game play.
5. After all players have had a turn, the first player gets a chance to swap the gift he or she is holding for any other opened gift.
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, and $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk. https://barkdogbar.com/become…/st-louis-guest-entry-form/
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.