Kickstart your Sunday with a Bark & Burpees workout session, brought to you by Zone 6 Fitness. Join us at Bar K’s Petfinder Park on Sunday, October 8th, at 10 am for an energetic outdoor workout you and your dog will dig.
Tickets are $10 and can be bought in advance at Zone 6 Fitness or the morning of the event. Plus, you’ll get half off a brunch entree at Bar K as a little extra perk.
So mark your calendar for October 8th. Come for the workout, enjoy a discounted brunch, and have a pawsitively great time! Trust us, this is a workout that’s too fun to skip.
Buy tickets in advance at Zone 6 Fitness or on the day of the event. Dog entry is included with each ticket purchase.
You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
- Must be properly socialized for group play
- Must be at least 12 weeks old
- Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
- Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.