Join us at Bar K for the “BarKCuterie Board Build: My Dog is My Valentine” event. This special gathering, co-hosted by BarKCuterie KC, offers a unique opportunity to celebrate the bond with your furry friend.
In this fun and interactive session, you and your dog can enjoy the park while you learn to create a Valentine-themed BarKCuterie Board. Loaded with delicious treats, this grazing platter will be a feast for your pup’s eyes and taste buds. You’ll also pick up some neat garnishing skills and dog-friendly snack ideas.
Your registration covers:
– Entry to Bar K (First Dog Free w/ Ticket, additional dogs are $5/each)
– All the materials needed for your custom BarKCuterie Board
– One complimentary beverage for you and a dog-friendly treat for your pet
Make sure to grab your spot quickly as they’re limited!
The Eventbrite Ticket for this event covers your Guest Entry Fee! You must still have a Guest Entry Form on file to enter the park. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.