Every Meet-Up, we celebrate the incredible diversity of the canine community, spotlighting different breeds, their unique histories, and the organizations devoted to them. This Sunday, we’re mashing up two of our favorite pointy-eared, Japanese breeds, Akitas and Shiba Inus! How could you not love a day celebrating the ever loyal Akita and the spirited and good-natured Shiba?!
Join us with your Akita or Shiba Inu this Sunday and take advantage of some fantastic offerings: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee.
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.