Every Meet-Up, we celebrate the incredible diversity of the canine community, spotlighting different breeds, their unique histories, and the organizations devoted to them. This Sunday, we’re dedicating the day to the intelligent and versatile Belgian Malinois!
Belgian Malinois are renowned for their athleticism, high endurance and trainability. These traits mean the Belgian Malinois excels in and is a natural choice for roles like canine service and security. These dogs are not just about the work though; they are also very playful and make great pets, always eager to try any new activity with you! Belgian Malinois keep their owners busy and although generally independent and strong-willed, they form deep bonds with the people they care most about.
People bringing in Belgian Malinois can also take advantage of $5 off your first dog entry fee!
Let’s gather to appreciate the beauty of the Belgian Malinois at our Meet-Up event!
Entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household Monday-Friday. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.