Every Meet-Up, we journey through the canine cosmos, highlighting different breeds, types, organizations, and the quirks that make each dog special. This Sunday, it’s all about the cuddly and charming Bernese and Bernadoodles!
Bernese Mountain Dogs and their doodle counterparts are celebrated for their fluffy coats and friendly demeanors. These gentle giants are not only photogenic but also incredibly loyal and great with families. Whether you’re into hiking in the woods, playing in the snow, or cozying up on the couch, these dogs are the perfect companions.
Join us with your Bernese or Bernadoodle this Sunday and enjoy some perks: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Let’s come together to honor the lovable and versatile world of Bernese and Bernadoodles at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.