Each Meet-Up, we delight in the diverse world of our four-legged friends by focusing on different breeds, types of dogs, organizations, and even unique canine characteristics. This Sunday, we’re turning our attention to Dachshund Dogs!
Dachshunds stand out for their elongated bodies and pint-sized legs, along with a courageous and playful demeanor. These little guys are both curious and adventurous, making them excellent companions for a mix of indoor activities and outdoor fun.
Don’t forget, if you come by with a Dachshund, half-price draft beers are all yours, plus $5 off your first dog entry fee. Join us this Sunday to celebrate the one-of-a-kind and vivacious Dachshund dogs at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.