Every Meet-Up, we delve into the delightful diversity of dog breeds, highlighting their distinctive traits, the devoted organizations that stand behind them, and the amazing qualities they possess. This Sunday, we’re showcasing the charming and lovable French Bulldogs, fondly known as Frenchies!
French Bulldogs, with their compact size and expressive, bat-like ears, are a breed full of personality and charm. These little dogs are known for their playful, affectionate nature and adapt well to all kinds of environments, making them perfect city pets. Despite their small stature, Frenchies have big hearts and an even bigger presence, bringing laughter and joy to their families.
Bring your Frenchie this Sunday and enjoy some fabulous deals: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Join us in celebrating the quirky and endearing spirit of French Bulldogs at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
- Must be properly socialized for group play
- Must be at least 12 weeks old
- Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
- Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.