Every Meet-Up, we dive into the fascinating variety of dog breeds, spotlighting their unique traits, dedicated organizations, and the special qualities that make canines such remarkable companions. This Sunday, we’re shining a light on the noble and gentle giants of the dog world!
Gentle Giants, a term often used to describe larger dog breeds such as Great Danes, Mastiffs, and Saint Bernards, are known for their impressive size paired with their tender, affectionate demeanors. Despite their imposing stature, these dogs are some of the kindest and most well-tempered pets you could invite into your family. They’re perfect partners for a leisurely stroll, a peaceful hangout, or simply as gentle guardians of your home.
Forever Friends Great Dane Rescue will be joining us!
Bring your Gentle Giant this Sunday and enjoy some exclusive treats: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Join us to honor the serene and loving spirit of Gentle Giants at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park