Every Meet-Up, we take a journey through the diverse landscape of dog breeds, showcasing their distinct characteristics, the passionate organizations behind them, and the extraordinary attributes they bring to our lives. This Sunday, we’re setting our sights on the spirited and majestic world of Huskies and Malamutes!
Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes are breeds celebrated for their stunning wolf-like appearance and exuberant personalities. These energetic dogs are not just a treat for the eyes with their striking coats and mesmerizing eyes, but they also bring a zest for life that’s contagious. Known for their endurance and love of the great outdoors, they’re the perfect companions for adventurous souls who thrive on active engagement and fun.
Come along with your Husky or Malamute this Sunday and enjoy some cool specials: half-price draft beers and $5 off your pooch’s first entry fee. Let’s revel in the lively and awe-inspiring presence of Huskies and Malamutes at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.