Every Meet-Up, we explore the rich tapestry of dog breeds, shining a light on their distinct features, the passionate groups that champion them, and the special qualities they bring into our lives. This Sunday, we’re honoring the mighty and noble Mastiffs!
Mastiffs are a breed that commands respect with their imposing size and dignified presence. These gentle giants, known for their protective nature, are incredibly loyal and affectionate with their families. Despite their formidable appearance, Mastiffs are known for their calm and loving temperament, making them excellent companions. They’re the perfect example of ‘the bigger, the kinder,’ with their big hearts matching their size.
Let’s gather to appreciate the grandeur and tender nature of Mastiffs at our Meet-Up event!
Entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household Monday-Friday. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk: https://barkdogbar.com/become-a-member/oklahoma-city-guest-entry-form/
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.