Every Meet-Up, we explore the diverse world of dogs by highlighting different breeds, types, organizations, and cool canine qualities. This Sunday, we’re all about the affectionate and misunderstood Pitties!
Pit Bull Terriers, often simply called “Pitties,” are known for their strong physique and incredibly loving nature. These dogs are not only good-looking but are also some of the most loyal and friendly pets you could have. Whether you’re into long walks, cuddle sessions, or active play, a Pittie is always eager to join in.
Swing by with your Pittie this Sunday and score some sweet deals: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Let’s get together and celebrate the warm-hearted and resilient world of Pitties at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.