Every Meet-Up, we immerse ourselves in the wonderful world of dogs, showcasing different breeds, their fascinating backgrounds, and the devoted organizations that support them. This Sunday, it’s all about the determined, energetic and lovable Pitties!
Pit Bull Terriers are athletic and highly intelligent, always aiming to please. They can be some of the most affectionate dogs you will come across. Sometimes misunderstood, with the right socialization and training Pit Bulls make excellent family pets and have even been nicknamed the “Nanny Breed” due to their attentiveness and care they show towards the people they love. They are strong, protective, and will provide you with endless laughs and entertainment with all of their silly antics! Pitties are wonderful companions, and any owner will tell you they are lucky to have their own.
People bringing in Pit Bulls can also take advantage of $5 off your first dog entry fee!
Join us and let’s get together to celebrate all the Pitties we know, have and love in our lives!
Entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household Monday-Friday. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.