Every Meet-Up, we immerse ourselves in the wonderful world of dogs, showcasing different breeds, their fascinating backgrounds, and the devoted organizations that support them. This Sunday, it’s all about the strong and loyal Rottweilers!
Rottweilers, with their robust build and confident demeanor, are a breed known for their strength and loyalty. These powerful dogs have a history that combines working roles with being affectionate family members. They are intelligent, protective, and have a surprisingly gentle side, especially when around their loved ones. Rottweilers are excellent companions for those who appreciate a dog with both brains and brawn.
Entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household Monday-Friday. The cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk: https://barkdogbar.com/become-a-member/oklahoma-city-guest-entry-form/
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.