Each Meet-Up, we delve into the wide-ranging universe of dogs by featuring different breeds, types, organizations, and those special canine quirks we all love. This Sunday, we’re putting the spotlight on all our spotted friends!
From Dalmatians to Australian Cattle Dogs, if your pooch has spots, this event is for you. Spotted dogs are known for their unique coats and often energetic personalities. Whether you love hiking, playing fetch, or simply people-watching, a spotted dog is a great companion for any activity.
Come on down with your spotted dog this Sunday and grab some awesome specials: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Let’s celebrate the uniquely patterned and always interesting world of spotted dogs at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.