Each Meet-Up, we celebrate the wide array of canine characters by spotlighting different breeds, types of dogs, organizations, and even unique doggy traits. This Sunday, we’re focusing on the energetic and versatile Terriers!
Terriers are known for their feisty spirit and boundless energy. Whether it’s a Jack Russell, a Scottish, or an Airedale, terriers are always up for an adventure. They’re equally great at cuddling on the couch as they are at chasing a ball in the park.
If you bring your Terrier to the Meet-Up, you’re in for some special deals: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee. Come join us this Sunday as we salute the spirited and diverse world of Terriers!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.