Each Meet-Up, we dive into the fascinating diversity of the doggy universe by spotlighting different breeds, types of dogs, organizations, and even unique canine quirks. This Sunday, it’s time to put the spotlight on the elegant and athletic Weimaraners!
Weimaraners are celebrated for their sleek silver coats and piercing blue or gray eyes. These graceful dogs are not only head-turners but also incredibly intelligent and loyal companions. Whether you’re into hiking, hunting, or just hanging out, a Weimaraner is always up for the adventure.
Come to Bar K with your Weimaraner this Sunday and enjoy some special perks: half-price draft beers and $5 off your first dog entry fee are on the table. Let’s come together to honor the sophisticated and versatile world of Weimaraners at our Meet-Up event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.