Ready to get fit and have a blast doing it? Join us for a killer HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout with Wellness Warehouse KC at Bar K’s Petfinder Park.
Don’t forget to bring your own mat and dress appropriately for outdoor fun. If the weather isn’t playing nice, we’ll move to our tented area. Your first mimosa or beer is courtesy of Wellness Warehouse KC, and that’s not all! You’ll also get a 1/2 off brunch coupon and special Sunday Member deals like $3 off our Mastiff Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
Any questions? Email Jill at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you and your furry friend there!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.