Join Bar K and Fountain City Dog Training for a one-hour training session at Petfinder Park. You’ll learn effective techniques to help your shy dog overcome fears and enjoy the company of other dogs. We’ll cover basic training techniques, introducing your shy dog to new dogs, and positive management of growlers.
This session welcomes all dogs, regardless of their age, breed, or personality. No prior training experience is required. If you have any questions or concerns prior to the session, feel free to call or text JP at Fountain City Dog Training. You can reach JP at 913-709-3046.
When you check in at the front desk, let them know you are here for this free playgroup, and they’ll waive your entrance fee!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.