Come celebrate National Fetch Day with us! Join us on Saturday, October 21, as we team up with our friends at @ChuckitFetchGames for an unforgettable day of fetch fun!
Be one of the first 50 dog owners to arrive starting at 12:00 pm and snag a doggie bag filled with Chuckit! gear and other cool swag.
🐶 How to Get Your Free Chuckit! gift:
1. Take a pic of your dog having a blast at Bar K.
2. Post it on Instagram or Facebook.
3. Tag us & Chuckit!: @BarKDogBar (IG) or @BarKDogBarKC (FB) and @ChuckitFetchGames
4. Use the hashtags #NationalFetchDay and #BarKDogBar.
5. Show your post to our on-site team on Saturday, October 21st to claim your free Chuckit! bag or toy!
Note: Toys are available while supplies last. Please remember, Chuckit! toys should not be used inside the park.
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.