- This event has passed.
Pet Industry Night
December 1, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
To celebrate and thank all of our amazing Pet Industry Professionals, the first Wednesday of every month is PET INDUSTRY NIGHT at Bar K. With 2 acres of outdoor space and 10,000 square feet of indoor play space, this is a perfect socially distanced opportunity for everyone who works in the pet industry – from groomers to trainers to dog walkers to shelter/rescue workers to vet techs to animal health experts – to get together from 4 pm to close to mingle and network with your peers (and their dogs!) and enjoy:
• Free entry to Bar K for your dogs
• Half off all Snacks on our menu
• $1 off all domestic drafts
• $3 off all draft cocktails
ALSO, each month at Pet Industry Night we will spotlight a different local pet industry company or organization. THIS MONTH THE SPOTLIGHT IS ON Bark N Sniff!
If you would like your company to be in the spotlight at one of these events, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll get you on the calendar.
Let’s make Pet Industry Night @ Bar K a St. Louis Tradition!
As always, you can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.