Come celebrate Pride Month with us at Bar K! We have so much fun jam-packed into one night – you won’t want to miss it!
Beginning at 5 PM, the first 50 dogs in the park will receive FREE Pride rainbow dog bandanas.
Then, from 5-8 PM:
• Live music on the Seresto Stage
• Drink specials – Enjoy $1 off all domestic drafts and $3 off all draft cocktails
• Free Paw-ride Cake and Cookie samples from Three Dog Bakery
• Free Truly Punch samples
• Raffle drawing to win a FREE 1-Year Bar K Membership at 7:30 PM – Must be present to win
• Save Inc. joins us for the celebration and answers your questions
As always, entry is free for Bar K Members and for humans. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.