Calling all foster families, shelter workers, and forever homes of Gateways Pet Guardians! We are hosting our first Rescue Reunion! We want to reunite the people who were the first to show our pups love before we got the chance to and we’re offering free entry to those who are here to reunite with their friends! We know it’s a tough job, loving a dog and then giving them away to never see them again, so we want to give everyone a chance to see each other again!
On October 15th from 12-2 pm, we are inviting everyone who has adopted from and works/volunteers Gateway Pet Guardians to join us in our private Petfinder Park to celebrate and visit amongst each other. Petfinder is available to anyone associated with Gateway from 12-2 PM. As usual, you’re welcome to stay and play in the public park and grab a bite on the patio!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park