– Dog-Themed Gifts: Bring a wrapped, dog-themed gift valued at about $15-$20.
– Choose or Steal a Gift: Pick a new gift or steal one from someone else. Each gift can only be stolen twice!
– The gift exchange takes place indoors, dogs are encouraged to play outside in the park during your round.
– Please arrive about 10 minutes before your round to check in with the gift exchange host.
– All gifts should be dog-themed, aligning with our dog park’s atmosphere.
– Please take gifts to your car or leave them at the front desk after your round, as no food or toys are allowed in the park.
Embrace a joyful and lighthearted holiday spirit throughout the event!
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
Must be properly socialized for group play
Must be at least 12 weeks old
Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park