Join us on December 20th from 6 PM to 8 PM for a laid-back, festive evening for single dog parents at Bar K. It’s the perfect opportunity to meet and mingle with others who share your passion for dogs and the holiday spirit. As a special treat, we’re offering half-priced entry for your dogs, so don’t hesitate to bring your favorite four-legged friend along!
To help break the ice and spark conversations, we’ll be introducing ‘Puppy Love Bingo’. This fun, easy-going game is an ideal way to start chatting and forming connections with fellow dog enthusiasts.
Whether you’re on the lookout to make new friends or perhaps find that special someone who’s also a dog lover, our event is the ideal setting. So mark your calendars, grab your leash and join us at Bar K for a casual yet memorable holiday gathering.
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.