Introducing DOGALATES with Lindsey Barnett Fitness and Training! It’s happening at Bar K on Sunday, September 10th. Get ready to have a great time with your dog! This in-person event is all about combining the power of pilates with the cuteness of dogs. It’s a unique experience where you can exercise and bond with your pup at the same time. So, grab your yoga mat and bring your four-legged buddy along for a wag-tastic workout.
As a special treat for your hard work, all participants will receive a free mimosa courtesy of Lindsey Barnett Fitness and Training, and a 1/2 off brunch entree, courtesy of Bar K, after Dogalates to refuel and celebrate your achievements. Plus, enjoy $3 off our Mastiff Mimosa or Bloody Mary while you savor your brunch.
So mark your calendars, grab your tickets, and get ready to have a memorable time with your pup and tone your body at the same time. This is one event you wouldn’t want to miss! See you there!
– Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
– Must be properly socialized for group play
– Must be at least 12 weeks old
– Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
– Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.