Come celebrate Pride Month with us at Bar K! We have so much fun jam-packed into one night – you won’t want to miss it!
Beginning at 6 PM, the first 50 people in the park will receive FREE Pride Month swag
• Live Drag Performance on the Seresto Stage at 7 PM
• Boulevard Samples and Drink Specials!
• Free Paw-ride Cake and Cookie samples from Three Dog Bakery
• Raffle drawing to win a Bar K Party Animal Birthday Package and other fun prizes at 8:30 PM – Must be present to win
• Save Inc. joins us for the celebration! Be sure to visit their table to learn more about volunteer opportunities
•We’re also serving up our version of the ever popular Pride Haven Punch cocktail – a refreshing combination of Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and fruit juices.
Proceeds from the sales of the Pride Haven Punch cocktail support Pride Haven, Save, Inc.’s overnight shelter, in their mission of housing and supporting young adults in the KC area. Their safe and accepting space offers a welcoming and affirming environment for all youth.
As always, entry is free for Bar K Members and for humans. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.