Did you recently add a new puppy to your family?
Puppies’ Night Out is an opportunity to get your new pup (age 3 to 9 months) some much-needed socialization and recreation.
Puppies Night Out’ takes place the Small Dog Park. Humans can enjoy seasonal drink specials every Thursday. And, of course, you are welcome to join the fun whether you’re bringing a puppy or not.
As always, entry is free for humans and Bar K Members. For Non-Members bringing a dog, entry is $10 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog in the household. During peak season (April-October), the cost on Saturday & Sunday increases to $15 for your first dog, $5 for each additional dog. You can complete the Guest Entry Form in advance by following the link below or fill it out at our Front Desk.
DOG ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Must be current on vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP/Da2PP and Bordetella)
• Must be properly socialized for group play
• Must have an ID tag at all times (if you don’t have one, we will provide at our Front Desk)
• Must be at least 12 weeks old
• Puppies who are under 25 lbs AND under six months of age are allowed in the Small Dog Park only, or on one of our on-leash patios. This is because puppies of that age and size may not have the experience or physical ability to play safely among large adult dogs. Once your puppy is over 25lbs or 6 months of age, they are permitted to play in the All Dog Park.